Wednesday, October 03, 2007

In loving memory of Monster Tan : : 24 September 1994 to 3 October 2007


Today's the day Monster the Cocker leaves her long-time owner/companion, Lyonne, for the inevitable journey to Doggie Heaven.

However, her intelligence, graceful demeanour, beauty, and most of all, her obvious adoration of Lyonne, will stay with me forever.

I will also always remember the joy and relief she brought us whenever she's on Dog Therapy Duty at the office...where she patiently tolerated countless requests from us silly (and stressed out) humans to perform "Paw Paw", "Roll Over", "Spin" and such.


While I am writing all these, I guess Monster is likely to be flying
first-class on the doggie plane to Doggie Heaven. In fact, she's probably sipping sparkling mineral water from a crystal bowl right now, served up by a suave Jack Russell air steward.

I will miss you so much, Monster...

Even though I was aware that you were probably already pushing the limit of the typical life expectancy all these while, I did not really think that you would be gone so soon.

Wherever you may be now, I hope you will realise just how wonderful a doggie you had been...and how much love and joy you had helped to spread around.

We all love you, Monster~~~!!!


No comments: