Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fishie, Fishie, are you reading this?



Hi Fishie,

I'll certainly send your regards to 五姨!

There's only one teeny problem, though...I'll need to know the name you go by in the real world. And I guess it's pretty safe to say it's certainly not Fishie... ; )

Without a doubt, you must be someone who has a pretty good knowledge of my basic family tree...like a relative or an ex-neighbour. But who exactly are you? I've some ideas, but I like to know for sure. Do, do, do enlighten me! Thank you!


XOXO,
Dawn


P.S. I did try to get an answer by visiting your two blogs. But one was a group blog and the other directed me to Yahoo's homepage instead...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

xiao jiejie,

i know i know! fishie must be my sister aka ah dear! (read: i recently gave her ur blog addy)
=P

Any rewards?

-informant ah pui

Anonymous said...

haha, yup. I'm Ah dear. Feels weird calling myself Ah dear. Sorry, I forgotten my blogger a/c uses the name fishie. I stopped using my blog at blogger for a long time. hee... Do meet up someday, xiao jie jie! lolx

Professor Dawn said...

Hi Ah Dear! Hahahaha yea it's kinda funny for me to get used to being addressed as "Xiao Jie Jie" too...after all, it's been many many many years since our childhood (esp for me)!

But "Xiao Jie Jie", "Ah Dear" and "Mei Mei"...these terms really sound very endearing ya...? OMIGAWD...WE WERE ALL SO YOUNG ONCE!!!

We will meet up soon! ;)