Monday, June 19, 2006

A significant day in my life...perhaps a life-changing one.

Last Friday was a significant day in my life.

Many of my friends got quite excited over it.

I wore a frilly girly dress for the first time in years.

And it is a 100% interpretation of femininess without my usual funk or rock touches.

I do not even do skirts (except on occasions when I had to be a 'jie mei' to my friends or colleagues), let alone a frilly girly dress, which explained their disbelief and excitement.

"Jian Huo, serious ah?! I find it hard to believe, take some pictures and send it to me?!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!! THIS I GOT TO SEE!!!"

"What happened???!!!"

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Hmmm.

Well...I am proud to say that I think I pulled it off quite competently.

A new-found friend that night told me that, on first impression, she thought I was one of those really girlish, really sweet kinda girl.

See? Told you I pulled it off quite competently.

In fact, I think I might go the way of sweet in my styling from now on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just kidding.

Then again, I just might.

We shall see.

No comments: