Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's the season of broken hearts

Contrary to popular belief, I do have a heart to break.

But my heart is intact this June (I really think I am getting really good at protecting it from unnecessary abuses by undeserving parties), while elsewhere, hearts seem to be breaking left, right and center every few seconds.

And I am starting to think that I should seriously consider a career in nursing broken hearts back to health.

I have been having plenty of practise recently, you see.

It's weird, it's like a contagious disease that is getting out of control, the Broken Heart Syndrome is afflicting a hell lot of people out there.

Close friends aside, I am even receiving calls from friends that I hardly keep in touch with (still close friends,nevertheless), seeking a listening ear and a few consoling words.

June is ending soon...for their sake, let's hope everyone will go back to being happy real soon...with or without their current partners.




No comments: