Monday, May 29, 2006

My favourite things

My Victorian-ish lampshade...completed in record speed in the wee hours
My D-I-Y Handpainted "Swarovski Crystals" Nokia 6170...now with zero trade-in value, but it is perfectly alright by me.

My whimsical boudoir...one that I spent countless hours, days and nights to pack, paint and hammer into shape on a minimal budget and with minimal manpower - me & myself!

My virgin 80cm x 80cm acrylic-on-canvas painting...one that I insisted on doing amidst well-meaning advices that I might be throwing good money away on this big piece of canvas and the amount of paint involved, since I had never done any acrylic painting nor canvas painting of any kind before. Well, I was prepared to accept an "abstract" painting should I fail, thus I went ahead with it - and took extra care to ensure it is a reasonably acceptable piece of work.

No comments: