Monday, December 10, 2007

三千烦恼丝

I am desperately in need of a haircut.

It's been way more than a year since my ass had warmed a salon seat, and I am starting to resemble a caveman.

Not that anyone can tell though, since I keep my hair tied up nearly 100% of the time...sometimes even when I sleep.

Even my mum was stunned to realise the real length of my hair when she was greeted by a long-haired me after I had just rose from bed one morning.

Anyway, I have decided to transform my hair into a choppy style that extends just slightly below the chin...short enough not to irritate the hell out of me whenever I shampoo my hair, yet long enough to offer flexible styling - or at least, to be tied up into a 'messy' ponytail with the assistance of some bobby pins.

Now, the task at hand is to figure out the exact style that I have in mind, gather up reference pictures and muster up enough courage to troop down to the salon.

Courage is required because, as all girls who had went through the trauma of a bad haircut at least once in their lives would know, sometimes, all it takes is a wrong snip here and an extra snip there, and your life is over before you know it.

Wish me luck.


No comments: