Saturday, February 02, 2008

Apologies


A series of freelance work had resulted in a series a cancelled/missed appointments with a number of dear friends over the past weeks.

For that, I am truly deeply sorry. Especially since a couple of friends had actually took leave and reshuffled their work schedule in order to keep those appointments.

And another was due to head back to Perth for the long term.

Believe me, I would much prefer a eat-drink-make-merry session to a marathon work session anytime. However, work is work. There is no two ways about it. Full-time or freelance, I have a responsibility to deliver what I am tasked to do.

If you happened to be one of those unfortunate victims whom I bailed out on at the last minute recently, please accept my sincere apologies.

I am truly happy and honoured that I have friends who are keen to meet up with me hahaha...and I honestly did not choose work over you. It's just that I really didn't have a choice on those occasions.

Still, I am sorry...please forgive me : )




No comments: