Monday, January 07, 2008

Hmmmmm...


According to the observations of myself and some of the people around me, I am looking radiant these days. Not 'extremely' so,
but just good enough to inspire comments from others.

This is in sharp contrast to the days when the same group
of people 'accused' me of looking like the living dead.

However, I've been falling sick quite often recently. Nothing really major...just bouts and bouts of flu and assorted blocked/runny/
non-stop-sneezing nose issues, but I noticed those bouts of flu
made me feel worse than how flu typically made me feel in the past.

Right now, I am in the midst of one such potent bout of flu,
and I've been experiencing a general sense of malaise the entire day.


I expected myself to look like death warmed over. Yet, my mum just told me that I looked kinda radiant. And the mirror confirmed it.

I wonder why...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stop wondering... u r pregnant